9.08.2010

TV Pet Peeves-2 in 1 Day

I will admit that I watch more TV than the average person. I am a TV/Movie junkie. I can't help it. It has always been that way, and I have decided to stop fighting it.

However, along with watching more than my fair share of TV, I find myself running into two of my biggest pet peeves on a regular basis. I don't think I can take it anymore.
   PET PEEVE #1
I am not a coffee drinker, but I understand the caffeine addiction that many people have. What I don't understand are TV characters having an addiction to coffee cups that DON'T HAVE ANY COFFEE IN THEM. Is it really that difficult to put a little liquid in that fake Mocha Latte? Seriously, this makes me so mad it's almost a deal breaker for me these days when I watch a TV show. If you can't take the time to make your story realistic, then I am not gonna bother watching. I couldn't even bring myself to put an example screen shot. It just irritates me.

PET PEEVE #2
There have not been many occasions for me to use binoculars, but I can tell you that when I do use them I don't see a weird outline around what I am looking at. Hey TV and movie directors, when you look through binoculars it magnifies the image, it doesn't frame it in two circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment